Air Conditioning Installation Services in Wildwood, MO
Why did the air conditioner get fired? It was always blowing hot air.
If your air conditioner is blowing hot air, you know that it’s no joke. Hot air coming from your vents is often a sign that your central air conditioning system is struggling to keep your Wildwood, MO home cool. Hot air is also a sign that your system may need to be replaced. When you’re looking for quality air conditioning installation service in Wildwood, MO, talk to the team at Chesterfield Service. Our experienced and licensed technicians can provide you with a thorough assessment of your system and can help you decide if it’s time to replace it. Talk to Chesterfield Service today for an appointment.
How Long Do Air Conditioning Systems Last?
Air conditioners typically have an average lifespan of 10-15 years. However, there are air conditioners that last longer than this span and others that fail much sooner. If your air conditioner has been giving you many problems throughout the summer, but your cooling system isn’t over 10 years old yet, these could be some reasons why your system might die prematurely:
- Improper Installation: If an air conditioner is not installed properly, it can lead to problems such as leaks, poor efficiency, and decreased lifespan. Make sure when you hire someone to install an air conditioner for you, that they are experienced and certified like the team at Chesterfield Service.
- Lack of Maintenance: Air conditioners need to be regularly maintained in order to operate properly and last for their full lifespan. This includes tasks such as changing the air filter, cleaning the coils, and having the unit serviced by a qualified technician.
- Extreme Weather Conditions: Air conditioners that are exposed to extreme weather conditions, such as high heat or humidity, can experience wear and tear that shortens their lifespan. We are no strangers to high humidity in Wildwood, MO. Adding a dehumidifier to your HVAC system could help improve the lifespan of your air conditioner.
- Poor Quality Parts: Air conditioners that are made with poor quality parts are more likely to break down and need to be replaced sooner. Air conditioning repair is not a DIY kind of chore. Only trust a certified specialist with high-quality Bryant factory parts and tools to make repairs.
What to Look For When Buying a New Air Conditioner
When buying a new air conditioner, you don’t have to go in alone. Our team can help you not only find a new system that meets your cooling needs but is also within your budget. We offer various discounts, coupons, and knowledge of manufacturer and government rebates that can make a new air conditioner more affordable. You also don’t need to worry about purchasing a new cooling system entirely upfront. Our flexible financing options through Wells Fargo and GreenSky can make a new air conditioner more obtainable for those who qualify.
But when looking for a new air conditioner, there are a lot more factors to consider besides budget.
- SEER Rating: The seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) of a unit is important to consider. Look for an air conditioner with a high SEER rating to save money on your energy bills.
- Proper AC Sizing: You need to choose an air conditioner that is the right size for your home. An air conditioner that is too small will not be able to cool your home effectively, while an air conditioner that is too large will waste energy.
- Noise Levels: You should also consider the noise level of the air conditioner. You don’t want an air conditioner that is so loud that it is disruptive.
- Indoor Air Quality: There are a number of features you may want to consider adding on to your air conditioner in the future. You can improve the indoor air quality of your home by installing an air conditioner with an air filter or a dehumidifier to certain models that are compatible.
- Warranty: It is important to choose an air conditioner with a good warranty. This will protect you in case the air conditioner breaks down within the warranty period.
When you work with Chesterfield Service, we’ll show you quality Bryant air conditioning systems that will keep your home cool for years to come. Our team of technicians is experienced and certified to provide you with quality installation service and do the proper calculations to make sure your new system will meet your home’s climate control needs.
Trust Chesterfield Service with All Your Air Conditioning Needs
To ensure your air conditioning system lasts as long as possible, it’s important to maintain it regularly. Don’t wait until your system stops working before seeking help. Signs such as odd smells or unusual noises should prompt you to call a professional for AC repairs. Regardless of which brand of air conditioner you own, the team at Chesterfield Service can provide Wildwood, MO homeowners with quality air conditioning repairs. Catching the problem early can save you money on repair bills and prevent you from being without cooling equipment on a hot day.
Regular maintenance is also essential to keeping your air conditioner running smoothly. Schedule an appointment with Chesterfield Service in the spring or join our Easy Maintenance Club to have your system inspected regularly. Don’t wait until it’s too late – sign up today and keep your AC working properly all summer long.
Schedule Your Air Conditioning Installation Estimate with Chesterfield Service Today
Why did the air conditioner break up with the fan? Because it wanted space to cool down.
Relying on fans to keep your Wildwood, MO home cool when your air conditioner is broken is no laughing matter. Make your home a comfortable place again by calling Chesterfield Service for quality air conditioning installation in Wildwood. We also provide estimates and second opinions.