Electric Furnace Repair in Chesterfield, MO
The weather in Chesterfield can get unpleasant in winter, but with a well-functioning electric furnace, it’s nothing your home can’t handle.
However, even the best furnaces need a little TLC now and then. That’s where we come in. Chesterfield Service offers top-notch electric furnace repairs that keep the cold at bay and your home warm and cozy.
Call (636) 532-5841 today to schedule electric furnace repair in the Chesterfield area.
"*" indicates required fields
Benefits of Having an Electric Furnace
Electric furnaces may be the unsung heroes of modern comfort. Here are a few amazing benefits of owning an electric furnace:
- Enhanced safety: Without using gas as a fuel source, electric furnaces don’t pose risks like carbon monoxide poisoning and fires due to gas leaks.
- Lower costs: On average, electric furnaces are less expensive to install, run, and maintain than gas-powered furnaces.
- Longevity: Electric furnaces can keep running for up to 30 years with proper maintenance as opposed to 15 to 20 for gas furnaces.
Enjoy these benefits for years to come when you schedule electric furnace repair with Chesterfield Service.
How To Know if Your Electric Furnace Needs Repair
You’re noticing your electric furnace isn’t working as it should. But how do you know if it’s something small that needs maintenance or a more serious problem?
Here are common issues that signal it’s time for electric furnace repairs:
- Not turning on
- Frequent short-cycling
- Unusual noises
- Not producing heat
- Rising energy bills
- Uneven heating
Common Causes of Electric Furnace Failure
The best way to keep your electric furnace running reliably is to be mindful of — and prevent — the culprits that lead to electric furnace failure.
- Dirty or clogged filters
- Faulty/worn-out thermostat
- Water damage
- Circuit breaker issues
- Overuse of your furnace
Worried about your electric furnace failing when you need it most?
Call Chesterfield Service at (636) 532-5841 and schedule an electric furnace repair today.
Our Electric Furnace Repairs
At Chesterfield Service, we bring comfort back into your home. That’s why we offer comprehensive electric furnace repairs that cover any problems you may have with your furnace.
Here’s what you can expect when you schedule with one of our technicians:
- A thorough inspection to accurately find and diagnose the issue
- A clear, upfront estimate of the total costs of repairs needed with no surprise fees
- Completing any necessary repairs to restore your electric furnace to peak running condition
- Testing your electric furnace to ensure it’s functioning properly
Stay warm all winter. Schedule electric furnace repair today by calling (636) 532-5841.
Preventative Maintenance Tips
The best repair is the one you never have to make. By running routine maintenance on your electric furnace, you’ll keep costly repairs and possible furnace failure at bay.
These are some maintenance tasks you can easily do yourself between scheduled professional maintenance:
- Replace air filters
- Examine and clean the blower fan
- Examine humidifier/dehumidifier efficiency
- Check thermostat and change batteries
- Clear ductwork of dust and debris
When maintenance isn’t getting the job done, call Chesterfield Service at (636) 532-5841 to schedule electric furnace repair today.
Why Choose Chesterfield Service?
Chesterfield Service is your trusted partner in keeping your home warm and comfortable. We’re not just any repair company; we’re a family-owned business that’s been warming homes since 1976.
Plus, with our Easy Maintenance Club, keeping your electric furnace in top shape is more convenient than ever.
Call (636) 532-5841 to schedule electric furnace repairs for your Chesterfield home.