St. Charles, MO Air Conditioner Installation
It seems like every summer the temperature climbs to a new record high. These high temperatures aren’t just difficult for you, but they’re also putting extra stress on your air conditioner. When you rely on your air conditioner non-stop throughout the summer months, it’s more likely to have parts break and eventually fail altogether. When this happens multiple times, it might be time to get a new air conditioner.
Chesterfield Service is proud to provide high-quality air conditioning installation in St. Charles, MO. Our team of HVAC experts can help assess your air conditioning needs, match you with a new cooling system, and install it for you quickly. Be prepared for hot weather this summer and talk to Chesterfield Service about replacing your AC unit today.
"*" indicates required fields
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Replacement Services In St. Charles, Missouri
It’s sometimes hard to know when you need a new air conditioner. Here are some signs it’s a good idea to upgrade.
When refrigerant leaks, the problem can sometimes be repaired. Our team of air conditioning technicians will evaluate the unit, locate the leak, and give you the information you need to make an informed decision about repairing or replacing the system.
Still Runs on R-22 Freon
Speaking of refrigerants, freon used to be very common in air conditioners, but now this cooling chemical is very difficult to replace. If your system runs on freon, adding more to your system could be expensive. Save yourself issues down the road, and replace your air conditioning system with a newer model.
Odors During Operation
Your air conditioner should not produce odors. Any odor that you smell from the unit should be investigated. Odors that resemble smelly socks are often caused by mold growing in the unit. Keep your unit clean and talk to Chesterfield Service about air conditioning maintenance.
Low AC Output
If you put your hand to the registers in your home and feel very little cool air coming out, there could be a few reasons for this. First, it’s a good idea to check your air filters and replace it if needed. If that doesn’t help, then call for repairs. Sometimes a repair can help, but sometimes low AC output means that components in your system are failing and may be expensive to replace.
Your thermostat may say that your home is at the set temperature, but it’s very hot and sticky for some reason. This is caused by excess moisture in the air. Your air conditioner should not be making your home humid, and if it is, it’s a common sign of old age.
High Cooling Costs
Sometimes, there is a justifiable reason why the energy bill has spiked. An unusually long and hot season can do that. For the most part, higher cooling costs are due to a drop in the system’s efficiency. Contact us to determine if the unit should be replaced in order to resolve the issue.
How To Choose The Best AC Unit for Your St. Charles Home
Chesterfield Service proudly serves St. Charles with complete cooling solutions. We can show you your air conditioner options from the best in the business. However, air conditioners aren’t a one-size-fits-all kind of appliance, and you’ll want to consider a few important factors before deciding on a new model.
- Budget: Before shopping for an air conditioner, set a budget for how much you want to spend. Your budget will determine the features you can afford.
- Time of Year: It’s better to buy a new system in any season but in the summer. Summer is when demand for air conditioners is highest, so you may find yourself spending more if you need a new installation right away, rather than being proactive about finding a new system.
- SEER Rating: Every unit has a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio or SEER rating. This determines the energy efficiency of the unit. The more energy efficient an air conditioner is, often the higher the price tag.
- Home Size: Work with Chesterfield Service to determine the right sized model for your home. An air conditioner too small will use lots of energy, and an air conditioner that’s too big is a waste. Air conditioners come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s important to know how big your home is.
- Indoor Quality Add-Ons: Many newer systems have options for indoor air quality add-ons. These tools attach directly to your new unit and provide cleaner air throughout your entire home.
- Noise Levels: If you work from home or your AC unit is located outside of your bedroom window, you might want to consider a quiet system so that it doesn’t disturb your peace and quiet.
Chesterfield Service Offers Flexible Financing for New Air Conditioning Systems
Chesterfield Service understands that purchasing a new air conditioner can be expensive, however, we believe that no one should be without a quality cooling system in their St. Charles home. Our team is prepared to help with discounts, coupons, and knowledge of manufacturer and government rebates that you can take advantage of to make a new air conditioner more affordable.
We also offer flexible financing options that can make a new cooling system more affordable. We can help you break up your air conditioner price into small monthly payments. That way, you don’t have to wait to enjoy the cool air in your home. Through Wells Fargo and GreenSky, we have options for financing. Reach out to us today to see if you qualify.
Why Work with Chesterfield Service?
When you’ve called every HVAC company in the St. Charles area, you are probably frustrated with the quality of service you’ve received. That’s where Chesterfield Service is different. When you call us, you’ll love our expansive list of services, quality technicians, and our attention to detail. You can trust us for a variety of reasons, but we are incredibly proud that we are:
- Certified and Licensed: All of our technicians are qualified and experienced, keeping your property and machinery safe. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, you’ll know that you’ll receive quality parts and equipment.
- Established Company: Chesterfield Service has been providing high-quality services to the local community for many years.
- Fast and Friendly Service: Customers are at the heart of everything we do. We will go above and beyond to provide you with a great experience.
As you can see, there are many reasons to hire Chesterfield Service for any HVAC services you need in St. Charles and the surrounding areas. Contact our knowledgeable team today if you want more information about the services we provide.
Call Chesterfield Service to Schedule an Air Conditioner Replacement Estimate in St. Charles, MO Today
If you’re ready to start the air conditioning replacement process, then it’s time to call Chesterfield Service. We can provide you with a comprehensive estimate on a new air conditioning system installation and help you find the perfect unit to meet your cooling needs. Schedule an appointment in St. Charles, MO today with Chesterfield Service.