Your Trusted Refrigerator Repair Professionals in The Chesterfield Area
Your refrigerator is one of the most critical appliances in your home. Most refrigerator issues require an immediate fix to avoid spoiled food. We’ll do our best to help you minimize the damage caused by such situations!
Water leak? High temperatures? Loud noises? We can help! Our trained team has the experience you’re looking for.
We work on most major brands. Please look below for a full list of the brands we work on, in and out of warranty. (FYI: Most warranties last a year unless you purchased an extended warranty. If your appliance is in warranty, we will need a copy of your receipt from when the appliance was purchased.)
Signs That You Need Refrigerator Repair in Your Chesterfield Area Home
There are a couple of things you can keep your eyes peeled for when trying to see if your refrigerator isn’t working properly. This is why the team at Chesterfield Service has compiled some of the most common signs we see when servicing a broken refrigerator. Here are some of the things to be on the lookout for:
- A lot of your food has spoiled: Spoiled food may mean that your fridge isn’t staying as cold as you want it to. This is a pretty good sign you need refrigerator repair!
- You’ve been spending a lot on your energy bills: An old or broken refrigerator is likely not using energy as efficiently as it could. If you’ve noticed your energy bill spiking over the last few months, it may mean you need to call in for appliance repair.
- Your fridge has been making weird noises: Strange noises from your refrigerator may mean a part inside of it is broken or loose.
- The back of your fridge is unusually hot: While your refrigerator’s motor is always supposed to generate some sort of heat, if you’re noticing a lot of warmth coming from your fridge, something may be wrong.
- There’s an unusual amount of frost and ice build-up: Refrigerators are definitely supposed to have ice and frost in them, but an excessive amount could be an issue. This might indicate a problem with the condenser coils or thermostat.
Have you noticed any or multiple of these signs in your Chesterfield area home’s refrigerator? Call Chesterfield Service now at (636) 532-5841 or contact us online for fridge repair service.
Why Choose Chesterfield Service?
There are three main pillars that Chesterfield Service upholds: excellent customer service, honesty, and quality. We pride ourselves on upholding these values to the fullest and making sure each and every one of our customers finds them to be true. When you choose Chesterfield Service for your refrigerator and appliance repair needs, you choose high-quality, unbeatable service. Here are a couple of the features you can expect from our technicians when they arrive at your Chesterfield area home:
- Clearly marked trucks
- Uniformed technicians
- 100% drug-free & background-checked
- Direct-hire employees, no sub-contractors
- Locally licensed, bonded & insured
- Electronic paperwork (never gets lost)
- Home protection process (including booties & mats)