Washer & Dryer Repair in Chesterfield, MO
It doesn’t take long for laundry to pile up when your washing machine or dryer goes down in Chesterfield. Our technicians understand this, and they work quickly so that you don’t have to make a trip to the laundromat.
Our team has more than 100 years of combined experience under our tool belts. We are familiar with the operation of a wide range of units and brands and have the tools, equipment, and expertise to repair everything from LG and Samsung to Maytag and Whirlpool. If it is manufactured or sold in the United States, we have seen it, inspected it, and repaired it.
Why You Should Choose Chesterfield Service for Your Home
Your home is your castle, and we make sure to respect it at every stage of the repair process. We thoroughly vet our employees for their trustworthiness and skills. When you contact us, you can rest assured that our staff has the skills, training, experience, and supervision required to do the job right.
- Clearly Marked Vehicles
- Uniformed Technicians
- 100% Drug-Free Team with Properly Checked Backgrounds
- Direct-Hire Employees (not subcontractors)
- Locally Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Electronic Paperwork Guarantees Nothing Gets Lost
- Home Protection Process to Protect Flooring, Walls, Doors, Masonry, etc.
We are always happy to provide references from recent clients. We are proud to say that the majority of our business comes not from advertising or promotions, but the personal testimonials of satisfied customers. It is our pleasure to provide references upon request.
Contact Chesterfield Service at (636) 532-5841 to learn more about our services and to request a referral from your neighbors in Chesterfield, MO. We’ll also tell you how our Easy Maintenance Club can protect your whole home.
Signs Your Washer or Dryer Need Repairs
Washing machines and dryers will alert you to impending failure. Some signs are subtle, while others can’t be ignored. Some of the signs your washing machine or dryer are about to fail include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strange Noises. Bumps, bangs, screeches, and squeals can indicate a wide range of problems from belt failures to other component failures such as motor bearings.
- Drum Isn’t Filling. The washing drum should fill immediately. If it doesn’t, you may have a blocked or leaking hose.
- Drum Isn’t Spinning. When the drum in the washing machine doesn’t rotate, it could indicate a problem with either the belt or lid sensor.
- Water Won’t Drain. If the drum won’t drain, it’s often because the drain or hose is blocked.
- Dryer Gets Hot. This requires immediate service. Dryers can become blocked as vents clog with dryer lint. This can start a fire, so it is not something you want to ignore.
- Dryer Drum Won’t Turn. This can occur when the belt breaks or if the tension is insufficient to rotate the drum.
- Refuses to Start. Dryers and washing machines that won’t start are often because of sensor failures or wiring problems.
- No Heat. When the heating element fails, it will not deliver sufficient heat to dry the clothing.
- Incorrect Cycling. If the washer or dryer stops mid-cycle, it is often because of an electrical issue. The machine’s sensors halt the operation of the unit to protect it from overheating.
- Leaks. Water leaks often indicate blocked hoses or loose connections.
Contact Chesterfield Service at (636) 532-5841 for more information about washer and dryer repairs in Chesterfield, MO. Our technicians are happy to answer questions and perform the repairs required to get your washer and dryer up and running.