Water Heater Replacement in
A water heater is something that’s easy to forget about―until it stops working. If you wake up to a cold shower or no hot water for your morning coffee, it’s time to get your water heater replaced. Chesterfield Service offers water heater installation and replacement services, so you can take care of your broken water heater and enjoy reliable hot water again. Whether your water heater is just getting old or you know it’s starting to develop problems, trust the team at Chesterfield Service to replace it with a new, more efficient, and more reliable option.
For water heater installation and water heater replacement in Chesterfield, MO, call (636) 532-5841. You can also contact our team online for service.
Signs Your Chesterfield, MO Water Heater Is in Need of Replacement
When you wake up to ice-cold water, and it’s not an easy fix like the pilot light, it may be clear that you need a new water heater. Other signs that water heater replacement is needed are far less obvious. Some things to watch for that may indicate it’s time to think about replacing your water heater include:
- Discolored water – When the hot water runs rusty, it may mean there is buildup inside your water heater that is leaching into the water. This indicates it’s time to start planning for replacement.
- Unusual smells – If the hot water has a metallic smell, it means it’s starting to break down. You’re actually getting flakes and grit in the water, and that is not a good thing.
- Leaks – Some leaks can be repaired, but if you’re noticing repeated problems with water puddling around your hot water heater, it’s time to think about replacement. If the leak grows and the tank breaks, you could have a flood on your hands.
- Unusual noises – If you can hear crackling or popping from your water heater, it indicates a problem. It may also indicate you need a new water heater.
- Ongoing repairs – If you’re investing in repairs over and over, it may be time to consider replacement. Replacement may be a more cost-effective option.
- Water heater age – Water heaters typically last 10 to 15 years. If yours is nearing that age, or if you’re unsure of its age, then it’s time to consider replacing it.
If you’re noticing these signs, give Chesterfield Service a call. Our team of licensed plumbers can help you replace your water heater with a new one that’s more effective and efficient.
Call (636) 532-5841 or contact Chesterfield Service online to discuss water heater installation or replacement in Chesterfield, MO.
Benefits of Replacing Your Water Heater
Replacing your water heater brings many potential benefits. If your existing water heater is old, it may be inefficient. A newer model will provide more hot water with less energy used. Not only that, but a new water heater will deliver hot water more efficiently, often heating up more quickly than an older unit.
If you’re ready to enjoy these benefits, call (636) 532-5841 to discuss Chesterfield, MO water heater replacement.
Why Choose Chesterfield Service for Water Heater Installation and Replacement
Chesterfield Service is the area’s oldest and largest HVAC and plumbing company. We have been serving Chesterfield, MO, and the surrounding communities since the 1980s. Over that time, we have developed a reputation for skill and integrity, and we’re ready to put both to work for you.
Water heater replacement services are just a phone call away. Call Chesterfield Service at (636) 532-5841 or contact us online to start planning for your new water heater.