Water Treatment in Chesterfield
It’s easy to take your tap water for granted, but is it as clean as you think it is? You rely on it for drinking, cooking, cleaning, and bathing. If you want peace of mind that your water is safe and healthy, consider installing a water treatment system.
At Chesterfield Service, we proudly offer numerous water treatment solutions for homes and businesses. Our knowledgeable plumbing team can help you decide which system meets your needs best.
Call us today at (636) 532-5841 or contact us online for a free water filter or water softener installation estimate.
Benefits of Water Filters & Water Softeners
First, it’s important to understand the difference between these two water treatment systems. Water filters remove contaminants from the water, including bacteria and viruses that can cause digestive problems, as well as dirt, sand, sediment, and other large particles. Depending on the type of filter you install, the system may also remove fluoride, chlorine, pesticide, sulfur, and iron.
On the other hand, water softeners focus solely on eliminating calcium and magnesium from the water. These minerals don’t negatively affect your health, but they cause limescale and hard water spots to form on plumbing fixtures and appliances. Plus, some people think hard water tastes bad.
While water filters and water softeners differ slightly in their treatment methods and outcomes, they share many of the same benefits, including:
- Safer, better-tasting drinking water
- Enhanced protection against contaminants that could be found in untreated water
- Fewer mineral deposits on plumbing fixtures and appliances
- More efficient dishwasher and washing machine with less detergent needed
- Better water heater performance
- Softer hair and healthier skin
- Brighter, newer-looking clothes
- And much more!
Contact Chesterfield Service online or call us at (636) 532-5841 to learn more about the benefits of filtering and softening your water.
How to Choose a Water Treatment System in Chesterfield
Since differing water treatment methods are designed to accomplish different tasks, it’s important to install a system that will meet your needs best. Follow these guidelines to help you make the right decision.
Choose a Water Softener If …
- Your water tastes like chalk or chemicals
- You have dry skin and brittle hair
- White spots and limescale develop quickly on your plumbing fixtures, shower doors, and dishware
- Your plumbing appliances perform inefficiently and wear out prematurely
Choose a Water Filter If …
- Your tap water is cloudy and impure
- You get your water from a well
- You have noticed a rotten egg smell or chemical odors coming from your tap water
- You worry about the presence of toxins and organic compounds in your water
Still not sure which type of water treatment system is right for you? Chesterfield Service can help you weigh your options. Contact us at (636) 532-5841 for more information!
Schedule Whole-House Water Filter Installation in Chesterfield
Whether you opt for a water softener or filter, the expert plumbers at Chesterfield Service can install your whole-house system for you. We carry multiple solutions designed to meet the varying needs of our customers.
As a family-owned and -operated business dating back to 1976, we know how to deliver a fast, stress-free process. Expect our friendly, background-checked technicians to arrive in a clearly marked vehicle, ready to work. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and will strive to exceed your expectations from start to finish.
To learn more about our whole-house water filtration services, or to schedule a free installation estimate, please contact us at (636) 532-5841 today.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.