Your Trusted Garbage Disposal Repair Professionals
Broken garbage disposal? Before requesting service from our technician, try pressing the reset button on your disposal to correct the issue. Just follow these quick steps:
1. Make sure that the disposal switch is in the “OFF” position.
2. Gently press the red button in to reset garbage disposal. If it does not stay in (retracted), wait ten minutes and try again.
3. Turn on a cold stream of water and turn the disposal switch to “ON” position, the disposal should now run again.
4. If the garbage disposal reset button still will not stay in, or if you must repeatedly reset the overload protector, the disposal may require service or replacement.
Our Appliance Technicians have over 100 years of combined experience.
Please look below for a list of common garbage disposal brands we work on and the sizes that we regularly stock.
Why Choose Chesterfield Service?
- Clearly marked trucks
- Uniformed technicians
- 100% drug free & background checked
- Direct hire employees, no sub-contractors
- Locally licensed, bonded & insured
- Electronic paperwork (never gets lost)
- Home protection process (including booties & mats)