Your Satisfaction is a 100% Guarantee!
Your Trusted Garbage Disposal Repair Professionals
Broken garbage disposal? Before requesting service from our technician, try pressing the reset button on your disposal to correct the issue. Just follow these quick steps:
1. Make sure that the disposal switch is in the “OFF” position.
2. Gently press the red button in to reset garbage disposal. If it does not stay in (retracted), wait ten minutes and try again.
3. Turn on a cold stream of water and turn the disposal switch to “ON” position, the disposal should now run again.
4. If the garbage disposal reset button still will not stay in, or if you must repeatedly reset the overload protector, the disposal may require service or replacement.
Our Appliance Technicians have over 100 years of combined experience.
Please look below for a list of common garbage disposal brands we work on and the sizes that we regularly stock.
Why Choose Chesterfield Service?
- Live phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Clearly marked trucks
- Uniformed technicians
- 100% drug free & background checked
- Direct hire employees, no sub-contractors
- Locally licensed, bonded, & insured
- Electronic paperwork (never gets lost)
- Home protection process (including booties & mats)
Towns and Zip Codes We Service
Affton MO 63123
Arnold MO 63010
Barnhart MO 63012
Bridgeton MO 63044
Cedar Hill MO 63016
Crestwood MO 63126
Maplewood MO 63143
Marthasville MO 63357
New Melle MO 63365
Oakville MO 63129
Ofallon MO 63366-63368
Robertsville MO 63072
St Clair MO 63077
South County MO 63125-63128
Union MO 63084
Villa Ridge MO 63089
Washington MO 63090