Your Satisfaction is a 100% Guarantee!
Your Trusted Garbage Disposal Repair Professionals
Broken garbage disposal? Before requesting service from our technician, try pressing the reset button on your disposal to correct the issue. Just follow these quick steps:
1. Make sure that the disposal switch is in the “OFF” position.
2. Gently press the red button in to reset garbage disposal. If it does not stay in (retracted), wait ten minutes and try again.
3. Turn on a cold stream of water and turn the disposal switch to “ON” position, the disposal should now run again.
4. If the garbage disposal reset button still will not stay in, or if you must repeatedly reset the overload protector, the disposal may require service or replacement.
Our Appliance Technicians have over 100 years of combined experience.
Please look below for a list of common garbage disposal brands we work on and the sizes that we regularly stock.
Why Choose Chesterfield Service?
- Live phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Clearly marked trucks
- Uniformed technicians
- 100% drug free & background checked
- Direct hire employees, no sub-contractors
- Locally licensed, bonded, & insured
- Electronic paperwork (never gets lost)
- Home protection process (including booties & mats)
Towns and Zip Codes We Service
Affton MO 63123
Arnold MO 63010
Bridgeton MO 63044
Crestwood MO 63126
Flint Hill MO 63346
Foristell MO 63348
Grey Summit MO 63039
Grover MO 63040
High Ridge MO 63049
Harvester MO 63303
Labadie MO 63055
Lemay MO 63125
Maplewood MO 63143
Marthasville MO 63357
Moscow Mills MO 63362
New Melle MO 63365
Oakville MO 63129
Ofallon MO 63366-63368
Old Monroe MO 63369
South County MO 63125-63128
St. Clair MO 63077
Troy MO 63379
Union MO 63084
Villa Ridge MO 63089
Warrenton MO 63383
Washington MO 63090
Wright City MO 63390
Winfield MO 63389