Careers – Major Appliance Repair Technician
MAJOR APPLIANCE REPAIR TECHNICIAN – NO WEEKENDS – NO AFTER HOURS
Full-Time, MOnday through Friday
No Emergency After Hours Calls
Chesterfield Service is a family owned and operated heating/cooling and major appliance repair company. They have been serving the West St. Louis and St. Charles County Areas since 1976.
- Weekends off
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Cost shared medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K match
- Tool program
- Company Uniforms
- Company truck
- Regular performance raises
- Daily, weekly and quarterly bonuses
We are offering TOP PAY for an experienced, full-time Major Appliance Repair Technician to join our team. Candidate must have prior knowledge of appliance repair on most major brands. We repair residential appliances (no commercial) – from high-end, build-in appliances to standard Models – in the West St. Louis and St. Charles County Areas.
- Accurately troubleshoot all problems inherent to all major appliances
- Ability to select and use basic tools or instruments to assemble, adjust, calibrate, test and repair various products
- Ability to provide customer with an accurate estimate of repair
- Ability to use an iPad for service call processes, routing and part inquiries
- At least 2 years of previous appliance repair experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
Looking to hire within 30 days!! To apply, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: APPLIANCE or complete the form on the previous page.
For more information about the position, please call us at (636) 532-5841.