Your Satisfaction is a 100% Guarantee!
Major Appliance Repair Technician Job Description
Monday through Friday –
No Weekends –
No Emergency After Hours Calls –
We are offering TOP PAY for an experienced Appliance Repair Technician to join our team. Candidate must have prior knowledge of appliance repair on most major brands. We repair residential appliances (no commercial) — from high-end, built-in appliances to standard models — in the West Saint Louis County Area.
The position is full-time. Pay is based on experience with numerous opportunities for raises and bonuses. The new hire will be supplied with uniforms, a company vehicle and a tool program.
Technician Duties and Responsibilities Include:
1. Accurately troubleshoot all problems inherent to all major appliances
2. Ability to select and use basic tools or instruments to assemble, adjust, calibrate, test and repair various products
3. Ability to provide customer with an accurate estimate of repair
4. Ability to use an iPad for service call processes, routing and part inquiries
1. At least 2 years of previous appliance repair experience
2. Valid unrestricted driver’s license
3. Strong customer service skills
4. Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
1. Weekends off
2. Paid vacation time
3. Paid holidays
4. Cost shared medical, dental and vision insurance
For more information about the position, please call (636) 532-5841.
Oh yeah, we forgot to mention… We like to have fun while providing our customers with great service!