Air Conditioning Repair in Chesterfield, MO
In Chesterfield, when summer temperatures get hot and humid, a working air conditioning system is a necessity. Whether yours seems to be no longer putting out the appropriate amount of output or it has stopped working altogether, Chesterfield Service has the air conditioning repair services you need to get it back up and running. With services for both residential and commercial customers, Chesterfield Service is ready to help keep your property cool. We service all makes and models, and we’re here to help.
If your air conditioner is not serving your family or your customers well, call (636) 532-5841. You can also reach out to our team online. We serve Chesterfield and the surrounding communities.
Does My Chesterfield Air Conditioner Need Repair?
If your air conditioner stops working altogether, then you know it needs to be repaired. However, there are other signs to watch for that may indicate you need to consider AC repair. Sometimes, these less subtle signs can grow into bigger problems if you leave them unaddressed. Some signs that you should schedule Chesterfield, MO air conditioning repair include:
- Insufficient Airflow – If the amount of air flowing from your AC is less than normal, it can indicate a problem with efficiency.
- Water Leaks – While your unit should have some condensation, true leaks are not normal and should be addressed.
- Frozen Outdoor Unit – If the outdoor part of your air conditioner freezes, it indicates a problem. Often low coolant levels will cause this symptom. Give us a call right away.
- Unusual Noises or Odors – Is your AC making noise? You know what your air conditioner usually smells like and sounds like. If you notice unusual sounds or smells, it can indicate a problem brewing.
- Cycling On and Off – Short-cycling, or cycling on and off repeatedly, is another indication that you may have a problem with your AC. This is not a normal part of the operating process.
- High Humidity Levels – One of the jobs of your air conditioner is to remove humidity from the air. If you’re seeing water build up around windows or your home frequently steams up, your AC may not be doing its job well.
At the first sign of any of these problems, contact the Chesterfield, MO team at Chesterfield Service. You can call us at (636) 532-5841 to speak to an HVAC contractor.
Why Choose Chesterfield Service for AC Repair?
When your air conditioner needs help, you have many companies you can turn to for air conditioning repair service. Why should you choose Chesterfield Service? Our experience and knowledge help us stand out. We have been serving the region for over 40 years, and we have a team of licensed HVAC contractors who can do the job well for you. We know air conditioners well, and we service all makes and models. As St. Louis County’s HVAC experts, we are here to ensure your family or business can stay comfortable.
Don’t suffer with an air conditioner that’s not working. If you have a broken air conditioning system, call (636) 532-5841 or contact Chesterfield Service online for air conditioner repair services in St. Louis County, including University City, Hazelwood, Manchester, and Chesterfield.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my air conditioner keep running?
Your air conditioner may be running constantly because it cannot supply your home with enough cool air. Either something is wrong with the blower itself, or something is blocking air to the blower. The first thing to do is to change the air filter. If it continues to run continuously, call the AC experts at Chesterfield Service.
Why does my air conditioner smell bad?
Here are some common reasons your air conditioner may be smelling bad:
- Must, mildew & mold
- Dirty evaporator coils
- Clogged condensate drain pans
- Stagnant water
- Cigarette smoke
- Overheating motor
- Sewer gases
- Leaking gas
Does AC maintenance prevent repair?
Regular preventative maintenance on your HVAC system is the best way to avoid costly repairs or replacements in the event of a system failure.
What brands of air conditioners does Chesterfield Service repair?
We work on all HVAC brands.
Why is my air conditioner making noise?
Here are common sounds your air conditioner makes and why:
- Banging/clanking – This typically means there is a loose or broken part
- Clicking – This is a sign of a defective control or a failing thermostat
- Buzzing – This could mean loose parts, failing outdoor fan motor, debris in the unit, air filter needs changing, or many other issues
- Squealing – This means blower motor failure or malfunction
If any of these issues occur, contact the HVAC experts at Chesterfield Service by calling (636) 532-5841.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.