10 Things to Know about Chesterfield Service
1. We are celebrating our 40 year anniversary this year, same family ownership, same name and same phone #. And we carry an A+ rating with the better business bureau.
2. When buying a new system for your home ALL manufacturers and the EPA strongly recommend using ONLY a contractor that performs manual J load calculations as part of their prescriptive process when recommending a new system, like we do.
3. Spending a few extra minutes with the homeowner is vital in establishing needs and expectations for your new system, however this decision has the single greatest impact on your utility expenses for the next 15 to 20 years. Not to mention the comfort and noise level of your new system.
4. We are fully licensed, insured, background checked and drug free,
5. We apply for permits whenever work scope requires and municipalities dictate.
6. Our technicians are hourly employees and are rated by your satisfaction surveys.
7. We use only top quality materials and equipment in the installation process to ensure your system is trouble free for the long haul.
8. We answer our phones live, 24-7. With technicians on call to meet all of your service needs.
9. We spend on average 80-100 hours of technical, and job specific training annually.
10. Our installations have a documented process for quality assurance, then we send a performance "tuner" to set your system to the absolute peak of its performance and efficiency capability